Charmixy: Witch Academy (Alpha)
A downloadable game for Windows
You can download a very early alpha build of the game here for free. below are some of the planned features of the full game.
Charmixy is a completely free multiplayer puzzle-combat game designed for PC, all about having fun adventures, making friends, and being a true witch at heart. Currently in development!
- A COMPLETELY FREE GAME — No, not free to play, totally free. The only way to finish the campaign is with your skill, you can't buy a fast track!
- develop your dueling style — collect charms that allow you to duel in your own custom way
- brew potions—make delicious cakes that you can eat to give you a small stat boost in the game
- customize your character — create a character that looks just the way you want to; any gender, race, or fantastical lineage you like!
- a complete story — finish the game's intriguing single player campaign and unlock the secrets of Edelwhite Academy!
- gorgeous pixel art painstakingly rendered for your eyeball enjoyment
- a totally rockin' soundtrack by composers Leila Wilson, Kamu, and RJ Quinton!
The gameplay of Charmixy centers around puzzle combat. Two opponents go head to head and attempt to clear each other's victory hearts from the board. By matching up elements on the board, players are able to clear a path to the hearts! But, once a heart is exposed, how do you destroy it?
Before going into battle, players can equip up to 4 different charms, special spells that aid in matching up tiles, destroying victory hearts, and tripping up the opponent! Every charm does something unique, and your play can vary wildly depending on your favorite charms to use in battle.
Click download now to get access to the following files: